FREE SHIPPING ON NEW ARRIVALS!!!

Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash
Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash
Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash
Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash
Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash
Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash

Oncept Tokyo Sneaker - Silver Flash

Regular price $250.00 Sale

Tokyo by ONCEPT

Light as a feather, the Tokyo retro styled sustainable sneaker is made for the sneaker obsessed fashionista. 
You’ll wear this sneaker exploring the world while not hurting it in the process.
 
ECO COMPONENTS

We are always looking for new ways to bring sustainable components to our shoes.  ONCEPT has taken the details and sourced them in ways that do not harm the planet.  Our sport shoes use Tencel (™) linings which originate from the renewable raw material wood, created by photosynthesis and they are also compostable and biodegradable.  We also use recycled insole boards, recycled fabric sport tags and organic cotton laces on all of our shoes.

ONCEPT created a signature feature in most of their shoes that they call “re-speckled”.  This is a process that uses leftover rubber from other manufacturing and combines this excess material with new rubber to produce new outsoles.  Re-speckled is a certified process that uses 15-20% discarded material which saves hundreds of tons of waste in landfills.

RE-NYLON

We use GRS 4.0 certified recycled nylon made with post consumer recycled polyester.  This means that ONCEPT's  nylon is made from plastic bottles – which have been collected, sorted and then melted down and formed into chips or flakes. They are sent to the yarn spinning mill where they are respun into beautiful Re-Nylon.


BIOMASS CUSHIONING

Utilizing sustainable Ortholite ® Bio Base memory foam made from castor oil and recycled rubber, the plant based oil not only provides amazing comfort but reduces the impact to the environment.  The renewable product from castor oil uses less water to produce and does not compete with other plant life.  Our memory foam uses 50% Bio-Oil and 5% recycled rubber for a total of 55% eco content.